Meet the Team
Andrew Magill BSc MCSP, Vitality Head Coach
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Area of Specialism:Musculoskeletal Health
- A qualified Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and practitioner with experience of the UK, New Zealand and Australia markets.
- A regular contributor of published written, video and audio article distributed to Vitality businesses customers and national press.
- Analysing health data from Britain’s Healthiest Workplace and management information, Andy delivers insightful consultations and robust implementation of health & wellbeing strategies.
- Responsible for a team of health professionals (Vitality Coaches) who deliver on site interventions to get employees to engage and make them healthier.
Andy is a massive advocate of the benefits of healthy lifestyle choices, he enjoys keeping active and competing in running and triathlon events and is always looking for ways to improve himself with a passion for sharing knowledge to help others to do so too.