Meet the Team
Carly Tyler, Senior Marketing Specialist – Employee Engagement & Innovation
- BSc (Hons) Sports Psychology
Area of Specialism:
Employee Engagement & Innovation
- Having worked in marketing for the last 15 Years, 13 of those at Vitality, Carly has developed a broad range of marketing experience and knowledge in the insurance field.
- Carly’s international experience comprised of working for the Vitality Group in the US, where she created and implemented the customer engagement strategy for one of the largest life insurers in the US.
- Carly’s passion is in the innovation of services and focussing on the customer journey and how to elevate their experience with our brand.
- One of Carly’s latest key achievements has been the creation of the UK Vitality Champions initiative. Creating the initial concept through to implementation, growing a hugely successful employee engagement platform – with health and wellbeing at the heart.
Carly is passionate about being healthy and a great believer that sport is the key to maintaining a happy and healthy life. Carly has competed across a number of sports; completing an Ironman being her biggest achievement to date. Carly believes that working in a positive environment with likeminded passionate individuals, creates the impetus to achieve your best.