Meet the Team
Jamie Monk BSc, MSc, FRSPH, Vitality Clinician
- MSc (Hons) Applied Sport Physiology
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Public Health and The British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
Area of Specialism:Exercise / Health Assessment
- Other than working as a Vitality Clinician doing healthchecks, Jamie also runs several engaging Vitality workshops around physical activity.
- Has been an active participant in published scientific research studies focused on endurance performance.
As a qualified physiologist, Jamie has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the physiological and psychological strain and benefits associated with physical activity having worked with both high level athletes and clinical patients. A keen sportsman who has competed in track athletics winning numerous regional titles, Jamie has more recently participated in 5ks, 10ks, half marathons, marathons and recently did his first Ironman triathlon. His personal objective has always been to have a positive impact on people’s lives and he is entirely passionate about achieving this. His physical activity workshops will equip participants with the tools to enjoy a healthier and more active lifestyle whilst having fun along the way.