Meet the Team
Jonathan Kibble BSc, MRSPH, Vitality Clinician
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Member of The Royal Society of Public Health and The British Association of Sport and Exercise Science
- L3 Personal Trainer
Area of Specialism:Exercise / Health Assessment
- Other than working as a Vitality Clinician doing healthchecks, Jonny also runs several engaging Vitality workshops around physical activity.
- A regular contributor to online and print content for Vitality.
- Has trained international rugby players to professional ballerinas.
- Assisted in the running of PhD studies.
Jonny is a big believer of leading by example, as a holder of a Black Belt and a National Medallist in Karate, who now competes in sporting events such as 5ks, 10ks, triathlons and half marathons. Having always had fitness and sport as a big part of his life, his passion now is helping other people to embrace it too. His physical activity workshops are a great way to help educate and inspire others to lead a healthier and happier life.