Meet the Team
Maggie Alphonsi, Director – Vitality Champions
- Undertaking an MBA in Leadership
- MSc Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
Area of Specialism:Behavioural Change
- A former England rugby player, Maggie has over 20 years of experience in elite sport and working in a high performance environment.
- In her current role as Director of the Vitality Champions initiative in the Vitality At Work team, Maggie works closely with the Vitality Champions and Performance Champions, to engage corporate customers with the aim of making positive behavioural changes and improving the wellbeing of the workplace.
Maggie is a former athlete who represented her country in elite sport and now leading the way to improve workplace wellbeing. She lives and breathes sport and believes former athletes can have a huge impact in the workplace to inspire the everyday athlete. She also has two miniature Schnauzer dogs and loves a good walk!