The Booze Busting
With its short term stress relieving effects and habit forming properties, it’s a pattern which is relatively easy to slip into without even realising it. Meanwhile no matter how healthy your eating or exercise habits, alcohol could be taking its toll on your mood, your energy, your weight, your sleep, your skin, not to mention increasing risks of serious health problems such as heart disease and diabetes.
Number of Participants: 20
This workshop is designed to spark motivation for re-evaluating drinking habits and provide the tools to change them for the long term. Attendees will gain eye opening fact-based insights and feel more empowered when it comes to shaping drinking habits. This would be a great way to support ‘Dry January’, ‘Go Sober for October’ or Lent.
- Easily and accurately calculate your weekly and monthly alcohol units
- Estimate how many calories you’re ‘drinking’
- Work out your monthly tipple budget and how much you could save
- Understand the benefits of reducing alcohol intake
- Design your own 21 day ‘challenge’ whether it’s reducing or cutting out alcohol completely
- Make a personalised plan for achieving your ‘challenge’ goal including top tips, nutritional advice and some practical suggestions for alternative drinks in different situations