Length of Workshop: 1 hour
Number of Participants: 20
The winter months can bring a host of challenges when it comes to keeping fit and healthy. The cold weather and dark evenings can drive us into hibernation mode, cosily comfort eating and lacking in motivation to stay active. We’re susceptible to the cold and flu viruses, and then comes December – often a month of gluttony that leaves us feeling heavy and run-down.
This session teaches how to balance the long winter months with a sustainably healthy approach, explores how food can support the immune system and fight off illness, and considers how lifestyle factors can help to support overall health.
- Considers the importance of the gut in maintaining overall health and how to support gut balance
- Looks at healthy and nourishing food options that can boost immunity during the winter months
- Explores how imbalance in other lifestyle areas can affect winter health
- Gives recuperation tips for colds and flu
- Discusses how to navigate the Christmas season.
Frequently asked questions
How do I decide which workshop is right for my company?
How much do workshops cost?
How soon can I book a workshop
What is a workshop and how does it work?
Interested in booking a workshop?
Call 0345 051 0053