Food for the Mind
Length of Workshop: 1 hour
Number of Participants: 20
You’ve probably heard the saying ‘brain food,’ but have your considered how your diet affects your mind? In this high energy, engaging and eye opening workshop we’ll provide a refreshing new angle to those looking for practical solutions to boost their mood through food and increase their productivity at work and at home:
- Take our quick brain test: rate your mood, anxiety, stress resilience and concentration
- Get to know your brain, what it’s made of and how it connects with the rest of you
- Identify which of the four mind melters could be impacting your mood and brain performance
- Get a handle on the key brain-boosting nutrients to include daily
- Leave with a simple, hassle free work week meal plan.
The workshop ends on a highly interactive note with a Zinc status taste test for all participants, providing an indicator of the level of this mineral which is so important for a healthy brain chemistry.
Frequently asked questions
How do I decide which workshop is right for my company?
How much do workshops cost?
How soon can I book a workshop?
What is a workshop and how does it work?
Interested in booking a workshop?
Call 0345 051 0053