Quick and Healthy Lunches
Length of Workshop: 1 hour
Number of Participants: 20
A 2016 National Charity Partnership survey of 1,700 workers found that only 30% of the UK population take proper lunch breaks with the majority of employees either working through their breaks or spending it on the internet.1
Taking adequate breaks is key to optimum productivity as well as supporting overall health. In addition, many people make less than optimum food choices at lunchtime, especially when they’re busy, which can lead to sluggishness, fatigue and cravings later on in the day.
This session considers a healthier approach to lunch at the office, looking at how to maximise the time, develop a mindful approach as well as learning how to prepare and choose healthier options
- Discusses the importance of lunch breaks on ongoing energy levels and productivity
- Considers how a mindful approach to eating can help to provide a revitalising moment during the day
- Explores the core principles of a healthy diet and how this can be applied to lunchtime meals
- Provides tips on what to buy when eating out
- Shows participants how to build these healthier habits into their lives step by
Frequently asked questions
How do I decide which workshop is right for my company?
How much do workshops cost?
How soon can I book a workshop
What is a workshop and how does it work?
Interested in booking a workshop?
Call 0345 051 0053