Most of Vitality
Making the Most of Vitality is the most impactful way of getting your employees engaged with Vitality. First, get inspired with an educational employee presentation on the Vitality product and the benefits and rewards that await members. Then get engaged with the Vitality expert in an interactive, fun and hands-on session where members can register on Member Zone, start downloading the Vitality Member and Vitality GP apps, and plan a week of activity to gain Vitality awards. Last but not least, members can get real-time technical support from the expert to manage or sort out any issues they may experience. There’s no excuses for not getting engaged with Vitality after this!
Number of Participants: No limit to number of participants
Three key components on offer:
- The Presentation: educational employee presentation
- The Interactive Session: interactive hands on experience
- Technical Support: receive technical support from the expert
- Premium Wellness Days e.g. the client works in an industry where members can’t attend a presentation due to time constraints
- Clients wanting to engage their insured and uninsured members (Benefit Fairs/Lunch and Learn)
- Education (Broker, roadshows & Life/Invest Events)
The PresentationThe employees’ roadmap to getting the most out of Vitality. This 45-minute presentation will cover all the key points of the cover Vitality offers to a particular client based on their plan.
The Interactive SessionThis session is a fully flexible, interactive solution that provides a fun and engaging experience for members to engage with Vitality. Members and potential members will be able to
- Chat to the Vitality Expert about ways to engage with Vitality including how to get started, registering on the Member Zone, completing their online Health Review and downloading the Vitality Member and Vitality GP apps.
- Receive help to plan a week of activity to gain Vitality rewards e.g. Starbucks, Cinema, Amazon Prime or an Apple Watch.
- Enter a prize draw to win a cuddly Stanley
Questions and AnswersMembers can ask questions and receive technical support from the expert.
Frequently asked questions
How do I decide which workshop is right for my company?
How much do workshops cost?
How soon can I book a workshop
What is a workshop and how does it work?
Interested in booking a workshop?
Call 0345 051 0053