1. RAND Study, 2016 “Why sleep matters – the economic costs of insufficient sleep”
Number of Participants: 20
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS PRACTICAL AND INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP:
- The evidence: more than just shutting your eyes – how poor sleep affects mental and physical health, quality of life and safety
- Take the Sleep Sleuth test and identify your usual restless suspects. Some may really surprise you!
- Wake up and learn the best ways to improve the quality of your sleep – with shared recipes, meal, snack and lifestyle solutions
- Eat right to sleep tight! Get hands on and examine the sleep-inducing foods and products
- Practice a fool proof way to relax and drop back to sleep.
Frequently asked questions
How do I decide which workshop is right for my company?
How much do workshops cost?
How soon can I book a workshop
What is a workshop and how does it work?
Interested in booking a workshop?
Call 0345 051 0053