Amazon Echo Dot offer
Terms and Conditions1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
a. the “Offer” means one (1) Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation (charcoal, heather grey or sandstone fabric) and an Amazon Smart Plug for qualifying Eligible Members.
b. ‘Offer Period” means
• 22nd April to 30th June 2019 inclusive for VitalityHealth plans. The Qualifying Plan application must be received by the Promoter after 21st April 2019 and have an inception date of 22nd April to 30th June 2019 inclusive in order to qualify for the Offer.
• 22nd April to 30th June 2019 inclusive for VitalityLife plans. The Qualifying Plan application must be received by the Promoter and subsequently accepted by the Promoter and have a start date on or before 31st July 2019;
c. the “Promoter” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited trading as VitalityHealth and VitalityLife (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ.
d. the “Vitality Health Review” means the online tool accessed through the Vitality Member Zone designed to give a Vitality member a snapshot of their overall health based on lifestyle, health measures and exercise factors.
e. “Eligible Members” means new individual Vitality customers (but not dependants) who do not currently have a VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan, who elect to commence cover with a Qualifying Plan and complete the online Vitality Health Review within 30 days of taking out the plan. “Eligible Members” does not include customers being added to an existing VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan or individual customers who have held a VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan within the six (6) months prior to the date their new plan incepts and such customers will not be eligible to receive the Offer.
f. The “Qualifying Plan” means
• One new Vitality Personal Healthcare plan quoted with a minimum monthly premium from £35 (inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax), purchased by an Eligible Member during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Member purchases more than one Vitality Personal Healthcare plan, the Offer will only apply to the first purchase; or
• One new Vitality Life Cover plan along with Serious Illness cover or Income Protection cover with: a) indexation on the plan account; and b) either Wellness Optimiser, Vitality Optimiser, Interest Rate Optimiser or Premium Rate Optimiser purchased by an Eligible Member during the Offer Period. To qualify for the Offer, the Policy must have a minimum monthly premium of £30 for single policy holders or £40 for joint policies, excluding the Wellness Optimiser and Vitality Optimiser fee, when purchased directly from the Promoter.
2. In order to redeem the Offer, Eligible Members must provide a valid email address.
3. In order to claim the Offer, Eligible Members will be sent an email with a promotional code that can be used at checkout at amazon.co.uk in order to receive the Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation and Amazon Smart Plug for £0. This will be sent after the first (1st) monthly premium instalment payable by the Eligible Member under the relevant Qualifying Plan has been received and the Eligible Member has completed their online Vitality Health Review within 30 days of taking out the Qualifying Plan. Customers should be aware that it may take up to 60 days to receive this email to redeem the Offer and the promotional code will be valid until 30th September 2019 inclusive. Under no circumstances can the promotional code validity period be extended. The Eligible Member can elect to receive the Offer by standard or express delivery on amazon.co.uk. If the Eligible Member elects standard delivery, this is free of charge and will arrive within 3-5 days. If the Eligible Member elects express delivery, this will incur an additional cost to be paid directly by the Eligible Member.
4. The Offer will not apply to Qualifying Plans payable in monthly instalments that are terminated prior to the payment of the first (1st) monthly premium for any reason.
5. If a Vitality member believes they are eligible for the Offer, the Promoter will investigate the claim provided the Promoter receives this enquiry within 60 days of the Offer Period closure date (29 August 2019).
6. Any decisions made by the Promoter over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, or incentives that may be available during the Offer Period.
8. Other than as permitted under clauses 9 and 12, the Offer is not transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer with another offer of similar value in the event that the original Offer is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. No responsibility is taken for Vitality plan applications that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, viruses, bugs or any other causes outside the Promoter’s control.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any person or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring in relation to the Offer except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of Eligible Members are not affected.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect via the Promoter’s web site.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the Offer at any time with immediate effect, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
14. Amazon is not a sponsor of, and does not endorse, the Offer. 15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.