VitalityCar Guarantee To Beat & Amazon gift card offers - terms and conditionsThe following terms and conditions relate to the VitalityCar Guarantee To Beat Offer and the Amazon Gift Card Offer (together the "Offers").
For "VitalityCar Plans" purchased during the "Limited Offer Term" (7 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 inclusive), the "Limited Offers" terms and conditions apply.
Definitions and legal information
1. The Offers are open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions.
a. "Annual Premium" means the base annual price of a single car insurance plan, as stated in the insurance contract. The Annual Premium can include the price of no claims discount protection and/or motor legal protection if these covers are provided by your existing insurer. The Annual Premium does not include:
- Add-on products, such as - but not limited to - breakdown cover and replacement car cover, whether purchased or included as standard
- Interest charges
- Any other extra costs
b. "Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Offer" means one (1) Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for each VitalityCar Plan. You can redeem a Gift Card on up to a maximum of three (3) VitalityCar Plans bought by you. The amount will vary depending on your Vitality Healthy Living status on the date you buy a VitalityCar Plan. You can't exchange the Gift Card and there is no cash equivalent.
c. "Guarantee To Beat Offer" or "GTB Offer" means Vitality will beat the Annual Premium on your Renewal Premium Quote by at least £1 on a Like-For-Like plan. This is subject to our underwriting criteria.
d. "Like-For-Like" means that the VitalityCar Plan will include the same cover as your existing car insurance plan. This excludes add-on products such as - but not limited to - breakdown cover and replacement car cover, whether purchased or included as standard. “Like-For Like” will include no claims discount protection and/or motor legal protection if these covers are included in your existing car insurance plan. The matching details on your current plan must include (but are not limited to):
- Personal details
- Your ca's details
- Years of No Claims Discount
- Total excess amount
e. "Renewal Invite" means the invite sent to you with details of your Renewal Premium Quote by your existing car insurer. The Renewal Invite can be an electronic version of a paper copy.
f. "Renewal Premium Quote" means the quoted price on your Renewal Invite. We may also ask for any other appropriate renewal invitation documentation to determine your Renewal Premium Quote. You must give evidence of this to qualify for the Offers. This price can include no claim discount protection and/or motor legal protection but must exclude any other add-on products such as - but not limited to - breakdown cover and replacement car cover, whether purchased or included as standard.
g. "Amazon.co.uk Gift Card" or "Gift Card" means an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
h. "Eligible Participant", "you" or "your" means:
- a resident of England, Wales or Scotland;
- an existing Member with a valid Vitality membership number whose Plan is active before the Offer End Date; and
- (subject to the above) a Member who buys a VitalityCar Plan by the End Date for Offers.
i. "Member" means an individual who is covered under a Plan which is underwritten or administered by Vitality or another member of Vitality’s group.
j. "End Date for Offers" means a VitalityCar Plan bought on or before 23:59 on 30 June 2022 (inclusive);
k. "Plan" means an active insurance plan administered by Vitality or a member of Vitality’s group with an active Vitality membership number.
l. "Vitality", "we" or "our" means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ trading as VitalityHealth, VitalityLife, VitalityCar and VitalityInvest.
m. "VitalityCar Plan" means an insurance contract for the provision of car insurance to a Member, administered by Vitality, relating to a single car.
Guarantee To Beat Offer | Restrictions
2. All quotes are subject to our underwriting criteria. This means if we decline your quote, unfortunately you can't redeem either of the Offer.
3. We'll only Guarantee To Beat a Renewal Premium Quote for a Like-For-Like plan by £1. This price can include no claims discount protection and/or motor legal protection if these covers are included in your existing car insurance plan but it excludes add-on products such as - but not limited to - breakdown cover and replacement car cover, whether purchased or included as standard. This price also excludes interest charges and any other extra costs.
4. Your Renewal Premium Quote must have a minimum premium of at least £150.
5. Your Renewal Premium Quote must have a minimum total excess of at least £150.
6. This Offer expires for all Eligible Participants on the End Date for Offers.
7. You must have an active Plan administered by Vitality and only you can redeem the Offer.
8. You can use the Offer on a maximum of three VitalityCar Plans, in your name only.
9. This Offer isn't available if your current insurer declines to offer a renewal price for any reason. Your current risk details also must not have changed from the details that the Renewal Premium Quote was based on.
Guarantee To Beat Offer | How to redeem
10. You must complete a quote either direct on vitality.co.uk or with our telephone sales team before you can redeem the Offer.
11. Once you have your quote, you can purchase the Plan either online on vitality.co.uk or over the phone with our telephone sales team.
12. You must send Vitality your Renewal Invite from your existing insurer. The Renewal Invite will need to show your Renewal Premium Quote, personal details, details of any named drivers, the car and level of cover. This list is not exhaustive, and we may also ask you to send more details if we need to.
13. You must email your Renewal Invite and any other requested details to Vitality at email@example.com within 14 days from purchase date of your VitalityCar Plan. We won't accept proof sent via post.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer if you fail to send the required documentation within 14 days from purchase date of your VitalityCar Plan or if the documentation doesn't meet the qualifying criteria. If this is the case, we also reserve the right to either cancel your VitalityCar Plan or, with your agreement, we can amend it and charge you at the correct rate.
Amazon Gift Card Offer | Restrictions
15. The Amazon Gift Card Offer expires for all Eligible Participants on the End Date for Offers.
16. You must have an active Plan administered by Vitality and only you can redeem the Amazon Gift Card Offer.
17. You can use the Amazon Gift Card Offer on a maximum of three VitalityCar Plans, in your name only.
18. We'll check if your VitalityCar Plan is still in force 15 days after your cover start date. If you've cancelled your VitalityCar Plan, you won't be eligible to receive your Gift Card.
19. Amazon.co.uk Gift Card restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
Amazon Gift Card Offer | How to redeem
20. Buy a VitalityCar Plan direct on vitality.co.uk or with our telephone sales team.
21. We’ll send your Gift Card via email no later than 30 days after the cover start date of the VitalityCar Plan.
22. The Gift Card value will vary based on your Vitality Healthy Living status on the date you buy a VitalityCar Plan, as stated below:
- Platinum - £75
- Gold - £70
- Silver - £60
- Bronze - £50
23. These Offers exclude members living in Northern Ireland as our underwriters don’t insure postcodes in this region.
24. These Offers are only available direct via the Vitality website vitality.co.uk or via the telephone sales teams, and explicitly excludes availability via aggregators or affiliates.
25. These Offers cannot be used alongside any other offer.
26. Unless otherwise agreed, you must pay your VitalityCar Plan’s Annual Premium, and any other added charges, in line with the terms of your VitalityCar Plan.
27. Any decisions made by Vitality over eligibility or otherwise in relation to these Offers are final. These decisions will not be open to dispute and no further correspondence will be entered into.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law Vitality, its agents, or distributors, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any person or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of any individual taking up the Offers, except where it is caused by the negligence of Vitality, or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. Vitality reserves the right to void, vary, extend, suspend or withdraw the Offers at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour by any Eligible Participants.
30. Vitality reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions on the provision of written notice or via Vitality’s website.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts and tribunals with regard to any dispute or claim arising under these terms and conditions.
These terms were updated on 14 December 2021 and are reviewed on a quarterly basis.
Call us if you have any questions about the offers.Lines are open:
Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm