Join the movement and sign up below for your chance to become an England Netball Level 1 coach
As title partners of the Vitality Netball World Cup 2019 and the Vitality Roses, Vitality is dedicated to building and maintaining the future of netball across the UK.
In order to do this, we are empowering those at grassroots level to take their first steps into netball coaching this year. For every 100 goals scored during the Vitality Netball World Cup this July, we'll fund one person to complete their England Netball UKCC Level 1.
For your chance to win a place on the coaching programme simply complete the form below, and as netball is best enjoyed with mates, encourage your friends to take part too!
Sorry - this competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of the Promoter and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw (“Eligible Participants”).
2. To enter the prize draw, Eligible Participants must enter via the following website; vitality.co.uk/wearerising
3. All details must be completed on the entry site in order for one successful entry, including 100 words describing why you’d like a place on a course.
4. The prize draw will run from mid-day 25th June 2019 to mid-day 2nd August 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
5. Maximum of one entry into the prize draw per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
6. Total available prize includes: 1 (one) x place on England Netball’s UK Coaching Certificate Level 1 course.
7. Vitality will cover the cost of the coaching programme and affiliation cost to England Netball if required (£230 non- affiliated / £190 affiliated) but no other associated costs will be covered, including travel, accommodation and any subsistence.
8. For every 100 goals scores during the Vitality Netball World Cup 2019, Vitality will fund one person through their Level 1 England Netball UK Coaching Certificate.
9. A maximum of 100 (one hundred) people can win a place on the course.
10. Each winner will be notified within forty eight (48) hours of being selected either by phone call and/or email.
11. In the event that a winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept their prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within 48 hours of the initial ‘winning’ notification, or any winner does not confirm their postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given for them.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value, in the event the prizes are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. The Promoter has the right to use each winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on the Promoter’s Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
15. All decisions made by the Promoter over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
18. Vitality marketing material will only be send if you opt in.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
20. The names of the winners will be made available on request by writing to Vitality Marketing, 4th Floor, 70 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0XL. 21. The Promoter of this prize draw is Vitality Corporate Services Limited, Company Number 05933141, whose registered office is at 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ.