1. This Incentive is open, and applied automatically, to all Participating Members of an Eligible Plan who comply with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) “Apple” means Apple Inc.;
(b) “Apple Fitness+” means a fitness service powered by Apple Watch, Apple Fitness+ terms and conditions apply;
(c) “Email” means the email from Vitality to the Participating Member containing the link to redeem the Offer;
(d) “Eligible Plan” means one of the following Vitality plans:
(i) Personal Health Insurance - any private health insurance plan administered by Vitality;
(ii) Business Health Insurance
- any small business health insurance plan administered by Vitality;
- any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality with Vitality Plus benefits;
(iii) Life insurance - any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. In addition, the total premiums of all life plans on which you are a member must be at least £45 per month, excluding any fee paid for Vitality Plus.
(e) “Member Zone” means https://members.vitality.co.uk/
(f) “Offer” means three months’ use of Apple Fitness+ provided by Vitality, free of charge for Eligible Plans between 25 July 2022 and 30 September 2023 (inclusive) as set out in clause 2. For the avoidance of doubt, this is in addition to the first three month’s use of Apple Fitness+ being provided free of charge by Apple, meaning a total of six months’ use of Apple Fitness+ could be provided if a Participating Member redeems the Offer within three months of activating their Apple Watch;
(g) “Participating Member” means any person that:
(i) is covered under an Eligible Plan; and
(ii) was aged 18 or over when their cover under the Eligible Plan began;
(h) “Premium” means the fees paid – either annually or monthly – to maintain coverage under the Eligible Plan;:
(i) “Principal Member” means the person responsible for paying Premiums on the Eligible Plan;
(j) “Qualifying Conditions” means:
(i) a Participating Member who has taken out the Apple Watch benefit through the Vitality Member Zone under their Eligible Plan between 25 July 2022 and 30 September 2023 (inclusive). For the avoidance of doubt, this will entail entering into a consumer credit agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd, and the purchase of the Apple Watch will be subject to the terms and conditions set out at https://www.vitality.co.uk/rewards/partners/active-rewards/apple-watch/apple-watch-terms/; and
(ii) does not currently hold an active membership with Apple Fitness+; and
(iii) has not used the Vitality Apple Fitness+ Offer previously.
(k) “Vitality” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ;
2. Where a Participating Member meets the Qualifying Conditions as set out in clause 1(j), they will be entitled to redeem the Offer as follows:
(i) Participating Members must redeem the Offer by clicking on the relevant link in the Email received from Vitality within three months of activating their Apple Watch in order to access Apple Fitness+ free for the full the six-month duration;
(ii) if a Participating Member clicks on the relevant link in the Email received from Vitality after three months of activating their Apple Watch, they will only be eligible to redeem three months’ use of Apple Fitness+ free of charge, provided by Vitality. Participating Members will have until 31 October 2023 to redeem this;
(iii) to access the Apple Fitness+ Offer, the Participating Member will need to have or set up an Apple ID inclusive of associated payment details and must subscribe to Apple Fitness+. The Participating Member can then utilise the Offer, and therefore use Apple Fitness+ free of charge for up to a total of six months and cancel at any point during this period. If the Participating Member does not cancel after the period in which Apple Fitness+ is provided free of charge, they will be charged £9.99 a month thereafter.For the avoidance of doubt, the link within the Email will expire as of 31 October 2023.
3. If a Participating Member has already received three months’ free use of Apple Fitness+ provided by Apple through a previous Apple Fitness+ subscription, they will still be able to redeem the three months’ use of Apple Fitness+ provided by Vitality. The Participating Member can cancel at any point during this three-month period. If the Participating Member does not cancel after the three-month period ends, they will be charged £9.99 a month thereafter.
4. If Vitality reasonably suspects any Participating Member to have committed or attempted to commit an act of fraud or dishonesty, the Principal Member will repay to Vitality upon request the cash value of the Offer (£29.97) if this has already been received by the Participating Member.
5. Any decisions made by Vitality over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Vitality will not be liable for any loss in the event that a Participating Member has changed their email contact details, and failed to notify Vitality of this change.
7. When taking part in the Incentive, the Participating Member acknowledges and consents that their name and email address (“Personal Data”) will be made available to Vitality for administrative purposes. All Personal Data of the Participating Member will be held and used for the purposes of this Incentive by Vitality in accordance with Vitality’s privacy notice (which can be found on https://www.vitality.co.uk/privacy/ or if not, requested from Vitality) and data protection legislation.
8. Vitality is not liable to any person in any way in relation to this Incentive, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
9. Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw this Incentive at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour by any Participating Member.
10. Vitality reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice or via Vitality’s website.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts and tribunals with regard to any dispute or claim arising under these Terms and Conditions.