Motor Legal Protection Cover
You can add on Motor Legal Protection for £24.99 per year.
If you have an accident, this option gives you the following cover:
- Up to £100,000 worth of legal expenses in total
- Up to £25,000 to defend a driving conviction if a driving ban is a likely outcome
- If you're in a non-fault accident, you can seek loss of earnings compensation and get help to recover your excess
- Access to a free motor legal helpline, open 24/7.
You can add on Breakdown Cover provided by RAC from £38.99 per year, depending on your level of cover.
If you breakdown, this option gives you the following cover:
- UK Roadside for £38.99 per year – roadside and recovery within a 10-mile radius
- UK Roadside and Recovery for £59.99 per year – roadside and recovery within any UK destination
- UK Roadside, Recovery and At Home for £79.99 per year – roadside and recovery within the UK and at home
- European Roadside, Recovery and At Home for £99.99 per year – roadside and recovery within the UK, and at home, with European motoring help.
Replacement Car Cover
You can add on Replacement Car Cover in the UK for £23 per year.
If your car is ‘written off’, or stolen and not recovered, you'll have access to a replacement car for up to 21 days.
In the event of a claim, Enterprise Rent-A-Car will provide you with a small hatchback car to get you back on the road.
No Claims Discount Protection Cover
If you've earned 4 or more years 'no claims' discount, you can add on No Claims Discount Protection Cover. You’ll be able to get a price once you start a car quote, as it will vary depending on your personal risk details.
This cover option allows you to make some claims on your plan before it impacts your number of years no claims discount.
This cover option is not available to you, if:
- You have earned less than 4 years no claims discount
- You’re under 21 years old
- You’ve had two or more fault claims in the past 12 months.
This cover option does not protect the cost of your car insurance plan at renewal. If you have an accident, even if it wasn’t your fault, it can still impact your renewal price.
Car cover options FAQs
Do I still have access to a courtesy car without taking out Replacement Car Cover?
Replacement Car Cover is a separate, optional product which gives you a car for up to 21 days, if your car is 'written off', or stolen and not recovered.