A rewarding career with Vitality
When you choose a career with Vitality, you join a company driven by its core purpose. We want to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. And that includes you. We take pride in hiring the best and liberating the best in them. Vitality is fast-paced and constantly innovating. And the culture reflects this. Our people recommend Vitality and believe in our products and services. You'll also get an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Vitality health insurance. Our award-winning cover includes rewards for healthy habits. Read all about our partners in the rewards section
- On-site Vitality health checks
- Bicycle racks
- Shower facilities
- Free healthy breakfasts and fruit at our on-site restaurants
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to five days each holiday year
- A discretionary bonus, based on personal and company performance
- A matched stakeholder pension plan up to 6% of salary
- Life assurance of 4 x salary
- Parental leave of up to 18 weeks for both parents. This depends on the length of service. It can be taken with statutory parental and shared parental leave options. Read about our parental leave policy
- A personal health fund to pay for dental and eye services and health screenings
- Access to counselling and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Fitness classes and wellbeing workshops
- Change to win tickets to national sporting events
- Exclusive access to Vitality sponsored-run events
- Flexible and home working.
Awarding our outstanding employees
Here at Vitality, we strive to provide extraordinary service to our customers, colleagues and clients, whether it be through efficient processes, great products or by caring for people. And when our employees go above and beyond at delivering our vision and values, we like to reward them for their amazing work. That’s why we launched the Star Awards Programme.
Our Quarterly Star Award winners are treated to a special two-day experience, where they enjoy a fun learning experience, receive VIP treatment, and give back to the community. View the video to see our latest trip.
And that’s not all. Our Stars can also win an all-expenses paid trip of a lifetime. Each year, the destination remains one of our best kept secrets until the very last moment. Previous trips have included Italy, New York, Dubai, the Maldives and Australia.
Giving back to charities and communities
We support three main charities - Julia’s House in Bournemouth, Francis House in Stockport and Great Ormond St Hospital in London. We raise money through the Healthy Giving scheme. This means the more Vitality points our employees earn, the more we give.
Good for you, good for society
We’re inspired to make a difference and we know that as an organisation our impact can be far reaching. We change people’s lives through our products, research and charity initiatives.We believe Vitality should have more to say than what our bottom line profits are. Our shared value insurance model delivers better health and value for our customers. But it also gives better results for the insurer and a healthier society. Essentially, as our customers stay healthy, they need to claim less. They benefit from the rewards whether they're ill or not. If they do claim, they can count on the best healthcare and support available. That’s good news for us and our customers.
Discover Britain’s Healthiest Workplace
Inspiring and passionate leaders
Positive and inspirational leadership helps us build the best working environment. Our leaders at Vitality deliver and exceed business objectives. They also enable our people to do the same.
All our leaders are guided by the Leadership charter . They also go through development programmes and meet highly regarded thought leaders. They're passionate about motivating and inspiring our people to deliver beyond their expectations.