Vitality London 10,000 Entry Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. This entries giveaway is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions.
2. For the purposes of the giveaway:
a) “Giveaway Period” means from 14 December 2018 until all 2,000 free entries to the Vitality London 10,000 have been given away.
b) “Eligible Participant” means any UK resident aged 18 years or over who has registered on the parkrun UK website to register:
c) “Entry” means one free entry for one person to the Vitality London 10,000 which will be held on Monday, 27 May 2019 in London.
d) “Promoter” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityHealth, VitalityLife and VitalityInvest.
3. The giveaway is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions. Only one entry to the Vitality London 10,000 per Eligible Participant is permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Entry to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. The giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. Entries will be given to Eligible Participants on a first come first serve basis.
6. The Entry is not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the giveaway if it becomes necessary to do so including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions via the Promoter’s website.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Eligible participants must agree to the event terms and conditions.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law the Promoter, its agents or distributers will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate any of the Recipients of the free Entries or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Entry except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributers or that of their employees. The statutory rights of the Eligible Participants are not affected.
12. Marketing materials from the Promoter or its distributors (LMEL, parkrun) will only be sent to you if you opt in to receive these.