Terms and conditions to win one of 2,000 entries for Vitality London 10,000
2. For the purposes of this competition:
a) Draw is classed as the period 30 January 2020 to the moment where all 2,000 entries have been redeemed. Entries received after this time will not be valid or considered.
b) “Eligible Participant” means any UK resident aged 18 years or over, who has registered on the parkrun UK website. Staff of the Promoter and any third parties or agencies connected with or involved in the Offer will be excluded from purchasing this Offer.
c) Prize means 1 (one) race entry to the Vitality London 10,000, (which will be held on Monday, 25 May 2020 in London).
d) Promoter means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityHealth, VitalityLife and VitalityInvest.
3. The Offer is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions. Only one Offer and therefore one entry to the Vitality London 10,000 per Eligible Participant is permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the Offer to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. The Offer will be available to Eligible Participants on a first come first serve basis.
5. The Offer is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Offer if it becomes necessary to do so including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
7. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Eligible participants must agree to the event terms and conditions.
9. Insofar as is permitted by law the Promoter, its agents or distributers will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate any of the Eligible Participants of the Offer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Offer except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributers or that of their employees. The statutory rights of the Eligible Participants are not affected.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
11. Marketing materials from the Promoter or its distributors (LMEL, parkrun) will only be sent to you if you opt-in to receive these.