Bring one of everyone’s favourite Disney · Pixar FINDING DORY scenes to life by creating a jellyfish obstacle course at home!
How to play
- Cut the crepe paper to different lengths to create streamers.
- Attach your crepe paper streamers to the end of the balloons so they look like pink jellyfish.
- Tie string from one side of the room to the other and hang the balloons from it. Position them close together but at varying heights.
- Challenge your kids to 'swim' between the jellyfish as quickly as they can without touching any of the streamers. If they brush into one and it moves, they’re out!
- You can play this as a race (fastest wins) or encourage each child to try to beat their own time.
Note: You can also use helium filled balloons - letting them float up to rest on the ceiling or under some netting. Just group them closely together to form rows.