Craft these canoes inspired by the Pacific’s master wayfinders and bring some Disney MOANA magic to bathtime
Let your kids set sail on their own voyage of discovery, battling the monsters of the deep sea, and dodging the merciless Kakamora… from the comfort of your own bathroom!
How to make it
- Use your black marker to decorate the ends of each cork - we used Moanaesque diamonds but this is the chance for your little ones to get creative!
- Arrange three corks side by side and secure together using two elastic bands.
- Cut out a small triangle from the fabric.
- Use the brown pen to create a swirl like Moana's on the sail (or any pattern you like!)
- Thread your sail onto one of the toothpicks or skewers – this will be your canoe’s mast.
- To assemble your canoe, poke your mast into the cork base and you’re ready for a bath-time adventure!