Mission Brief: When her family’s under attack Violet can create a force field that surrounds everyone like they’re inside a ball. Pretend your ball is Violet and help her knock over the villains (the skittles) and bring her family to safety.
How to play
- Set your skittles up in a ‘V’ shape (with one at the front and the others on the side) – imagine these are the villains attacking Metroville.
- Pretend the ball is Violet in her force field.
- Take it in turns to roll the ball and see how many skittles you can knock over.
- However many skittles you have left standing after your turn you have to do this many star jumps before you can go again. (e.g.: if you have three skittles still standing you do three star jumps).
- Once you have knocked all the skittles over run or hop to set them up for the next player.
Adaptions: This mission is great for a rainy day as it can also be played indoors. To make the mission harder stand further away from the skittles (this also means you have further to run to set up the skittles for the next player), to make the mission easier stand closer to the skittles.
If players are unable to stand/roll a ball this mission can be completed sitting on a chair/or wheelchair. For large groups of players, set up multiple skittle relays.
Sign up to Disney's 24 Hour Challenge and clock up your activity together as a family over the summer. By taking part, you can also help build a better world for children with UNICEF UK.