Help your kids practice their throwing skills with Disney · Pixar TOY STORY Woody’s Tin Can Toss game!
How to play it
- Print out as many characters as you have tins, and cut each character out.
- Glue your characters to the side of the tin cans.
- Line up the tins on the floor or a kitchen chair.
- Let your kids take turns throwing bean bags at the tins from a short distance away.
- The child who knocks down the most tins, wins.
Note: To make the game more fun, why not give each can a different value? Write the number of points they get for each can on the front.