This super simple Disney · Pixar TOY STORY snack is perfect for a delicious, healthy breakfast
Turn avocado toast into cute Toy Story Aliens. They’ll have your kids saying, “ooooooooooh!”
How to make it
- In a small bowl, smash the avocado well with a fork. Add the salt and pepper, and stir well.
- Toast the bread.
- Place the toast on a plate, then spoon the smashed avocado onto the centre of the toast. Carefully press the avocado into an oval shape, using your finger to smooth the edges as you go.
- Place three dollops of sour cream on the avocado for eyes, about 1/3 teaspoon per dollop.
- Cut the ends off of two black olives and use three of the pieces as the centre of the eyes.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut two of the spinach leaves into the shape of the alien's ears.
- On the last spinach leaf, cut a long skinny piece right down the middle, shaping a circle on the top. This will be the antennae.
- Using one of the sides of the spinach leaf that you cut off, cut a thin mouth piece, using the natural curve of the spinach leaf to guide the shape of the mouth.
- Tuck the ears and antennae under the avocado to secure on the toast. Then place the mouth beneath the eyes on the avocado.