A healthier version of deviled eggs that your kids are sure to love, inspired by Disney MOANA
Ensure that eggs go down swimmingly by making them into mini boats with sails.
How to make it
- Remove the cooked yolks from the egg halves and place in a bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, remove thesoft fleshy part and add to the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves.
- Place a triangle tortilla chip on top of each to create a sailboat.