Disney Junior DOC MCSTUFFINS needs to keep her energy levels high when dealing with the toy patients in her mobile clinic
Made using wholemeal bread these egg cups are great for breakfast or as a snack, and are really easy to prepare.
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200c/180f.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using a rolling pin, lightly roll the bread to flatten it.
- Cut out a 10cm circle using a knife or biscuit cutter. Repeat with the remaining 11 slices.
- Fit the bread rounds into the muffin tins, pressing to ensure they go up the sides.
- If using, add a teaspoon of your chosen filling to the bottom of each bread cup.
- Divide the beaten egg between the bread cups and immediately place in oven.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the eggs are puffed and set.
- Serve hot with fresh fruit.