Oh boy! These Disney MICKEY MOUSE baked sweet potato fries will bring a little magic to your day
They’re delicious and (most importantly) in the shape of adorable Mickey Mouse.
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 240°c/220°f
- Print Mickey template on card stock.
- Cut out the Mickey templates then set aside.
- Rinse your sweet potato, then cut ends off. Next, cut into 1/8-1/4-inch slices.
- Place a Mickey cut-out on top of a sweet potato slice and trace with edible marker. Then use a knife to cut out Mickey shape. Continue until you have used all potato slices.
- Place Mickey-shaped sweet potatoes in a bowl, then toss with the olive oil and salt.
- Place potatoes on non-stick baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.