Vitality Active Rewards
Apple Watch Series 4 Cashback Offer
Business Healthcare Terms and Conditions
1) The cashback incentive ("the Offer") is available to one Eligible Member (defined below) of new Business Healthcare Plans who comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2) For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a) "Eligible Member" means one adult (age 18+) per Family covered by a new Business Healthcare Plan from inception of the plan. “Eligible Members” does not include adults who have been covered on a VitalityHealth plan within the six (6) months prior to the date that the new Business Healthcare Plan incepts or adults who have previously benefited from the Apple Watch benefit;
b) "Business Healthcare Plan" means a General Insurance Contract administered by VitalityHealth for the provision of private medical insurance services sold to an SME comprising 2–9 principal lives;
c) "Cashback Offer" means £90 paid directly into the Eligible Member’s bank account between three to four months after the member’s plan has started, provided they meet the qualifying criteria in paragraph 3;
d) "Family" means each insured employee under a Business Healthcare Plan together with any insured dependants.
3) The Offer will be available to one Eligible Member of new Business Healthcare Plans where:
a) The application form is received after 20 June 2019 and the Business Healthcare Plan has an inception date of 1 July 2019 to 31 August 2019 inclusive (the "Offer Period");
b) A valid email address is provided for the Eligible Member;
c) The company has paid their first (monthly/quarterly or annual) premium of their new Business Healthcare Plan and the plan is not in arrears;
d) The Eligible Member has registered and logged onto Vitality’s Member Zone, including adding their correct Bank Account details required for the cashback fulfilment, completed their online Health Review, and purchased one Apple Watch Series 4 via the Vitality Member Zone within 90 days from the Business Healthcare Plan’s inception date;
e) The Business Healthcare Plan is still in force three months after the inception date;
Together, the "Qualifying Criteria".
4) Each Eligible Member will be sent an email after 90 days of the inception date of their plan if they meet the Qualifying Criteria (as per paragraph 3, subject always to the Business Healthcare Plan remaining in force during this time). Please allow up to 10 working days for this email to be received. Following this email and confirmation of eligibility, the Eligible Member will receive £90 cashback directly to their bank account as per the details recorded on the Vitality Member Zone.
5) Only one Cashback Offer per Eligible Member is available for this Offer.
6) No responsibility is taken for any plan applications that are lost, delayed or misdirected due to causes outside VitalityHealth’s control.
7) The Offer is subject to Eligible Members meeting all of VitalityHealth’s usual underwriting and eligibility criteria.
8) The Offer is not available to members in the Channel Islands.
9) Any decisions made by VitalityHealth regarding eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) The Cashback Offer is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
11) VitalityHealth is not liable to any person in any way in relation to the Offer, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
12) VitalityHealth reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
13) VitalityHealth reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of notice to the Eligible Member.
14) Promoter: VitalityHealth, a trading name of Vitality Corporate Services Limited (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ.
VitalityHealth is a trading name of Vitality Corporate Services Limited. Registered number 05933141. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office at 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ. Vitality Corporate Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.