- Information contained in this tool should not be taken as advice or a recommendation.
- These figures are illustrative and are not guaranteed.
- The calculations assume you do not make additional designations into the drawdown pot.
- The level of benefits that you are eligible for with the Retirement Booster will depend on the percentage of your drawdown pot that is withdrawn during the plan year, the type of funds your plan invests into and your Vitality status. For full details of the Retirement Booster please see the VitalityInvest Retirement Plan terms and conditions and Retirement Booster schedule.
- The calculations assume you invest solely in Vitality funds.
- These calculations are based on the current Retirement Booster rates.
- The values don’t take into account the effects of price inflation. Price inflation will reduce what you can buy with a given amount of money over time.
- While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of this tool, neither VitalityInvest nor our representatives can accept any responsibility for loss, however caused, suffered by any person who has acted in reliance on the material contained in this tool.
- The data you have provided in this tool is anonymised and will not be stored or saved.