An ISA with an EXTRA 15%.
Invest in Vitality funds and we'll add up to 15% extra money to your ISA over 25 years– on top of any returns.
See what your ISA could be worth
Capital at risk. Minimum investment and T&Cs apply.
Open a plan with as little as £100 a month
Whether you’re saving for a new home, planning a round-the-world trip or setting up your ideal retirement, a Stocks and Shares ISA gives your money time to grow tax-free.
You can put in up to £20,000 each year, and you don't pay tax when you take the money out.
Our ISA at a glance
With regular contributions from £100 a month, or a lump sum of at least £1,500. No minimum amount for additional lump sums.
✓ Easy to manage
Stop, start, increase or decrease regular contributions, and pay in lump sums at any time.
✓ Hassle-free transfers
From your other ISAs, without affecting your annual ISA allowance.
✓ Potential to boost your ISA even further
Our 100% cashback on your first year’s ISA product charges offer and Investment Booster could add extra money on top of returns. Minimum investment and T&Cs apply. Offer ends 5 April 2019.
✓ Take money out anytime
Take money out and add it back in the same tax year without affecting your annual ISA allowance.
Capital at risk
Unique ways we can boost your ISA
Boost your ISA by up to 15% over 25 years - on top of any returns - when you invest in Vitality funds
Get back your product charges
Open a new ISA by 5 April - and we'll give back all your product charges for the first year. Minimum investment and T&Cs apply.
Why a Vitality ISA is different
1. You could earn extra money – on top of any returns
Our unique Investment Booster rewards loyalty by adding extra money to your savings every five years when you invest in Vitality funds.
2. You could get 100% cashback on your first year’s ISA product charges
Open a new ISA by 5 April – and we’ll give back all your product charges for the first year. Capital at risk and T&Cs apply.
3. We’re backed by leading investment managers
Our partnership with Investec Asset Management and Vanguard – with over £4 trillion1 in assets under management – means your money is in experienced hands.
ISA allowance for the tax year 2018-19
What are the charges?
Open a new ISA plan before 5 April and we’ll give you back your product charges for the first year. Capital at risk and T&Cs apply. Find out more
Fund charge - for the ongoing management of the funds you choose.
For more details please read:
VitalityInvest ISA Plan Summary
Terms and Conditions
A world of funds from leading investment managers
We’ve partnered with leading investment managers, Investec Asset Management and Vanguard, to offer you a range of 15 Vitality funds. Each is designed to help you achieve your financial goals, whether that’s growing your investment, generating an income in retirement or managing the risk you take. Plus, we offer a range of complementary funds from other well-known providers.
A few things to consider before you startIf you’re opening a VitalityInvest ISA without taking financial advice, please remember that:
- Returns on your investment aren’t guaranteed
- A Stocks and Shares ISA usually works best as a long-term investment: at least five years
- To open an ISA you must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident, as defined by Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- You’ll be opening and managing your ISA online
- The value of your ISA may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest
Your questions answered
How long does it take to set up a VitalityInvest ISA?
How do I pay into a VitalityInvest ISA?
Which funds do I need to invest in to be eligible for the Investment Booster?
Do I need a VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan to get the Investment Booster?
Do I need a VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan to get the Healthy Living Discount?
• VitalityHealth: Personal or Business Healthcare plans or Corporate Healthcare plans with Vitality Plus
• VitalityLife: Plans with Vitality Plus, excluding Vitality Core and Vitality Lite
You’ll also need to take steps to be healthier with our healthy living programme, and invest your ISA in Vitality funds.
Find out more about VitalityHealth and VitalityLife.
Can I set up an ISA for my child?
• You’re the child’s parent or legal guardian
• The child’s under 18
• The child doesn’t have a Child Trust Fund ( if they do you’ll have to transfer the Child Trust Fund into the Junior ISA when you set it up)
You can pay up to £4,260 into a Junior ISA each tax year. Once the child turns 18, their Junior ISA automatically becomes a Stocks and Shares ISA.