Win exclusive VIP entry for you and your family to VitalityMove, with Jessica Ennis-Hill
Enter now for a chance to win a fun-filled family day with Jessica Ennis-Hill and DJ Trevor Nelson at VitalityMove, a 10k, 5k, 1 mile run to music.
VitalityLife are giving away VIP tickets for two lucky families. Prize includes:
- Free entry for a family of five
- Choice of Chatsworth House on 9 July 2017 or Windsor Great Park on 17 September 2017
- Opportunity to meet Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Signed merchandise and a family photo with Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Up to two entries per person in the themed music 1 mile fun-runs
- Access to the "Field of Fun" - full of movement related activities and games
- Play your favourite running soundtrack on stage with Trevor Nelson
- Food and drink passes
- Plus other VIP experiences
Enter now for a chance to win this amazing day for you and your family. Entries close 31 December and winners will be announced 14 January 2017.
Terms and Conditions apply.
About the event"We have created VitalityMove – a big day out with running and music at its heart. There will be lots of great things for families and committed runners to get involved with from 1 mile fun-runs, family relays to the more traditional 5k and 10k distances – all themed to music designed to keep you moving by DJ Trevor Nelson. Our venues are iconic; Chatsworth House and Windsor Great Park – both stunning backdrops for the event. Whether you are a first time runner or a seasoned athlete we will cater for you – and hopefully make it a day to remember. I hope you will enjoy the journey to the events with me!"
- The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions.
- For the purposes of this prize draw:
a. "Draw Date" means 9 January 2017
b. "Announcement Date" means 13 January 2017, being the last date on which the winner will be notified they have won;
c. "Draw Period" means 6 October 2016 to midnight on 31 December 2016 in which Eligible Participants may enter into the prize draw;
d. "Eligible Participant" means any individual aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK, who submits their details via vitality.co.uk/moveVIP during the Draw Period. Staff of the Promoter, the Metro and any third parties or agencies connected with or involved in the administration of the prize draw will be excluded from winning the prize draw;
e. "Prize" means exclusive VIP entry for two (2) winners and four (4) family members (each) of their choice to either the Vitality Move event at Chatsworth House on 9 July 2017 or Windsor Great Park on 17 September 2017. VIP entry entitles the winners and their family members to receive free entry to the event of their choice and will have the opportunity on the day to meet Jessica Ennis-Hill. The winners will also get to select and have their favourite running track played on stage with DJ Trevor Nelson. The winners and their family members will also receive merchandise signed by Jessica Ennis-Hill and Trevor Nelson, food and drink passes and an opportunity to have a family photo with Jessica Ennis-Hill. Additional details relating to these VIP experiences will be shared with the winners prior to their attendance at their selected event.
f. "Promoter" means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityHealth and VitalityLife.
- All entries from Eligible Participants will be entered into a prize draw, and two (2) winners will be drawn at random by the Promoter in front of an independent witness.
- Guests of the winners may be of any age. Alcohol will not be served to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Apart from the food and drink passes provided, the winners and his/her guests will be responsible for covering any additional costs. This includes travel costs to and from their selected event.
- If for any reason Jessica Ennis-Hill is unavailable to attend either event due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances the Promoter will endeavour to find another opportunity in which the winners and their family members can meet her.
- The winners will be contacted by telephone by the Promoter up to three (3) times from 9 January 2017 to 13 January 2017. In the case that the call is unanswered, where possible a message with details of how to confirm their win will be left and the winners will need to respond via telephone before 5pm on 13 January 2017 in order to claim the Prize. Tickets will be couriered to the address confirmed by the winners. In the event that the Promoter fails to obtain confirmation from a winner, or a winner refuses the Prize or for whatever reason cannot accept the Prize, the original winner will forfeit the Prize immediately, and an alternative winner will be drawn and notified by the Promoter.
- All decisions over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the issue of a Prize are final, shall not be open to dispute and are made at the Promoter's sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has the right to use the winners’ details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to the VitalityHealth and VitalityLife Facebook pages and other marketing communications.
- Other than as set out in clause 12, the Prize is not transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
- The Promoter is not liable to any person in any way in relation to the prize draws or the Prizes, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The names of the winners will be made available on request by writing to VitalityLife Marketing Department, 70 Gracechurch Street, 4th Floor, London EC3V 0XL.
“To me, Vitality means a way of life that makes the most of who you are. My role as a Vitality Ambassador allows me to reach out to people, to share my fitness tips and experiences as an athlete. I want to encourage everyone to be active and healthy, because the benefits of being active and healthy help you get the most out of life. You feel so much better when you are well. It’s about achieving a great quality of life.
I think Vitality is absolutely brilliant – we all love being rewarded for our hard work to get healthy and Vitality has so many ways to reward us. Everything I feel I stand for is echoed in the values of Vitality.”