Get support, take control and feel better
If a Vitality GP has referred you to Big White Wall, this page explains who Big White Wall are, what happens next and some things you need to remember.
Who are Big White Wall?
Big White Wall is an award-winning online mental health service designed to help you get support, take control and feel better.
Big White Wall can help with a range of common mental health issues including depression and anxiety. They have trained counsellors online at all times, plus a range of tools, resources and online courses.
What happens next?
- The Vitality GP will email you a link to access Big White Wall. Please check your spam or junk folder if you can’t find the link in your inbox.
- Follow the link to register and set up a user name and password. You need to do this within two weeks of receiving the email. If you don’t register within two weeks, please contact us rather than a Vitality GP.
- This will give you six months access to Big White Wall from your computer, mobile or tablet. When you log in, you’ll see a personalised homepage where you’ll find everything you need to get started.
Important things to remember
- Big White Wall is included on all our plans. Joining Big White Wall won’t count as a claim or affect your benefit limits, and you won’t need to pay an excess. If you want to check your plan benefits, visit the Member Zone.
- You need to be 16 years old or over to join Big White Wall.
- If you’d like to extend your access to Big White Wall at the end of six months, please contact us rather than a Vitality GP.