Get support, take control and feel better
If a Vitality GP has referred you to Togetherall, this page explains who Togetherall are, what happens next and some things you need to remember.
Who are Togetherall?
Togetherall is an award-winning online mental health service designed to help you get support, take control and feel better.
Togetherall can help with a range of common mental health issues including depression and anxiety. They have trained counsellors online at all times, plus a range of tools, resources and online courses.
What happens next?
- The Vitality GP will email you a link to access Togetherall. Please check your spam or junk folder if you can’t find the link in your inbox. Follow the link to register and set up a user name and password. You need to do this within two weeks of receiving the email. If you don't register within two weeks, please contact us rather than a Vitality GP.
- Alternatively, you can sign-up directly through the Vitality GP app or the Member Zone.
- This will give you six months access to Togetherall from your computer, mobile or tablet. When you log in, you’ll see a personalised homepage where you’ll find everything you need to get started.
Important things to remember
- Togetherall is included on all our plans. Joining Togetherall won’t count as a claim or affect your benefit limits, and you won’t need to pay an excess. If you want to check your plan benefits, visit the Member Zone.
- You need to be 16 years old or over to join Togetherall.
- If you’d like to extend your access to Togetherall at the end of six months, please contact us rather than a Vitality GP.