What you need to know
- Blood pressure is a measure of the force that your heart uses to pump blood around your body
- Generally, the lower your blood pressure, the healthier you are. However if your blood pressure is below 90/60 speak to your GP
- High blood pressure puts a strain on your arteries and heart, increasing your risk of having a heart attack or stroke
- Regular exercise and a balanced diet will help keep your blood pressure at a healthy level
- Try to eat no more than 6mg of salt a day and cut down on saturated fats
We've got some great healthy food recipes that could help you maintain a healthy balanced diet.
Our gym network
50% off flexible individual Club Platinum membership fees at selected clubs. A joining fee will apply.
Up to 50% off monthly membership gym fees at selected clubs. A joining fee will apply.