What you need to know
- BMI is a measure of whether you're a healthy weight for your height
- A BMI above the healthy range indicates that you're heavier than is healthy for your height
- If your BMI is above the healthy range you are at raised risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers
- Some adults who have a lot of muscle may have a BMI above the healthy range, for example professional sports players
- You can start to reduce your BMI by making small changes to your diet and exercise
We've got some great healthy food recipes that could help you maintain a healthy balanced diet.
Our gym network
50% off flexible individual Club Platinum membership fees at selected clubs. A joining fee will apply.
Up to 50% off monthly membership gym fees at selected clubs. A joining fee will apply.
Up to 50% off monthly membership fees. A joining fee will apply.