Apple Fitness+ offer
a) “Apple” means Apple Inc.;
b) “Apple Watch” means the fitness device Apple Watch ® (either Series 6 or SE), as provided by Apple;
c) “Apple Fitness+” means a fitness service powered by Apple Watch;
d) “Eligible Plan” means either:
i) a VitalityHealth Plan, with a Start Date between 1July 2021 and 30 September 2021 inclusive;
ii) a VitalityLife Plan, with a Start Date between 1 July 2021 and 30 September 2021 inclusive:
e) “Member Zone” meanshttps://members.vitality.co.uk/
f) “Offer” means six months’ use of Apple Fitness+, free of charge;
g) “Online Health Review” means an online Vitality age assessment that can be accessed and completed on the Member Zone;
h) “Qualifying Condition” means that the Participating Member has:
i) completed all sections of the Online Health Review; and
ii) ordered an Apple Watch through the Vitality Member Zone under their Eligible Plan. For the avoidance of doubt, this will entail entering into a consumer credit agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd, and the purchase of the Apple Watch will be subject to the terms and conditions set out at https://www.vitality.co.uk/rewards/partners/active-rewards/apple-watch/apple-watch-terms/
i) “Start Date” means the date on which insurance cover first began on the Eligible Plan;
j) “Participating Member” means any person that:
i) was covered under an Eligible Plan; and
ii) was aged 18 or over when their insurance cover under the Eligible Plan began;
k) “Premium” means the fees paid –either annually or monthly –to maintain coverage under the Eligible Plan;
l) “Principal Member” means to the person responsible for paying Premiums on the EligiblePlan;
m) “Vitality” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ;
n) “VitalityHealth Plan” means a general insurance contract for the provision of private medical healthcare, administered by Vitality trading as VitalityHealth; and
o) “VitalityLife Plan” means a pure protection insurance contract, administered by Vitality trading as VitalityLife.2.Where Participating Members meet the Qualifying Conditions they will be entitled to receive the Offer as follows:
i) they will be sent an electronic code via email within 30days of meeting the Qualifying Conditions; and
ii) to access the Apple Fitness+ offer through the above electronic code, the Participating Member will need to have or set up an Apple ID inclusive of associated payment details and must subscribe to Apple Fitness+. The member can then use Apple Fitness+ free for 6 months and cancel at any point during this 6 month period. If the Participating Member does not cancel after the 6 month period they will be charged £9.99 a month from month 7 onwards.
3. If an Eligible Plan lapses or is cancelled at any time during the 12 month period following the Plan Start Date, the Principal Member must immediately repay the cash value of the Offer(£59.94)if this has been received by the Participating Member.
4. If Vitality reasonably suspects any Participating Member to have committed or attempted to commit an act of fraud or dishonesty, the Principal Member will repay to Vitality upon request the cash value of the Offer (£59.94) if this has already been received by the Participating Member.
5. Any decisions made by Vitality over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To be eligible for the Incentive, Participating Members must provide Vitality with their email addresses. Vitality will not be liable for any lost electronic codes in the event that a Participating Member has changed their email contact details, and failed to notify Vitality of this change.
7. When taking part in the Incentive, the Participating Member acknowledges and consents that their name and email address (“Personal Data”) will be made available to Vitality for administrative purposes. All Personal Data of the Participating Member will be held and used for the purposes of this Incentive by Vitality in accordance with Vitality’s privacy policies (which can be found on https://www.vitality.co.uk/privacy/or if not, requested from Vitality) and data protection legislation.
8. Vitality is not liable to any person in any way in relation to this Incentive, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
9. Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw this Incentive at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour by any Participating Member.
10. Vitality reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice or via Vitality’s website.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts and tribunals with regard to any dispute or claim arising under these Terms and Conditions.