Vitality Active Rewards
Vitality American Express® Credit Card
Vitality Partner and Reward terms and conditions
- To be eligible for this benefit, you must have a permanent UK home address, a current UK bank or building society account, and no history of bad debt.
- Eligibility for this benefit is subject to financial circumstances and status and you’ll need to pass a credit check.
- You must be 18 years old or over, a Vitality principal member, spouse, or adult dependant on at least one eligible Vitality plan. These are:
- a Personal Healthcare plan with a minimum monthly premium of £35
- a Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials
- a Corporate Healthcare plan or Healthcare Trust with Vitality Plus
- a VitalityLife plan with Vitality Plus and a minimum monthly premium above £60, excluding any fees for Vitality Plus
- a VitalityLife plan with Vitality Optimiser or Wellness Optimiser where the Vitality Plus premium is paid, and the minimum monthly premium is above £60, excluding any fees for Vitality Plus.
- Only one Vitality American Express Credit Card benefit can be taken out per household, by any eligible adult on the plan.
- If two adults each have their own, separate qualifying VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan, but also have a joint plan linking them together, they will each be eligible to take out a separate Vitality American Express Credit Card benefit in their own right.
- The level of Vitality cashback booster will depend on the combination of eligible Vitality plans and the Vitality activity points you earn.
- The main Cardmember will need to complete the online Health Review on the Member Zone before they can apply for the Card.
- You need to earn from 40 to 160+ Vitality activity points per month to earn the Vitality cashback booster.
- From time to time, we may change the way we award points for tracking physical activity, but you’ll always be able to claim the monthly cashback booster by getting active.
- We’ll set your cashback booster for a calendar month based on the monthly Vitality activity points you earned two months prior.
- In the event that there is a delay in the recording of Vitality activity points, Vitality will run a regular cashback process to ensure any outstanding cashback will be applied to your Card Account. Vitality cashback booster will be paid once a year, following the anniversary of the Vitality American Express Credit Card year. This will be paid direct to the Card Account.
- To be eligible for the Vitality cashback booster payment at the end of the Card Account year, your Vitality plan must be active and your premiums up to date, and the Vitality American Express Credit Card must be active on the date the cashback booster is paid.
- If your Vitality plan is cancelled, your plan lapses, you change to an ineligible plan or you switch to another insurer, your credit agreement with the lender will continue under the terms of that agreement and you will only earn benefits from American Express. You will lose any Vitality cashback booster that has been earned, but not yet been applied to your Card Account as an annual credit.
- VitalityHealth and VitalityLife are trading names of Vitality Corporate Services Limited who, for the purposes of this offer, is acting as a credit broker only and not a lender.
- Vitality Corporate Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office at 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ.
- American Express is not a participant or sponsor of Vitality Active Rewards.
- American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- The Vitality American Express Credit Card is subject to American Express terms and conditions.