- This Offer is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Application Date” means the date on which the application for the Eligible VitalityLife Plan or the Eligible VitalityHealth Plan was completed.
b) “Commencement Date” means the date on which the Eligible VitalityHealth Plan or Eligible VitalityLife Plan insurance cover begins.
c) “Eligible Plan” means an Eligible VitalityHealth Plan or Eligible VitalityLife Plan, as appropriate that must be purchased directly from Vitality and not through any broker or third party intermediary.
d) “Eligible Participant” means any person that is covered under an Eligible Plan that:
I. is aged 18 or over when their cover under the Eligible Plan began;
II. joined the Eligible Plan during the Offer Period.
e) “Eligible VitalityHealth Plan” means a VitalityHealth Plan which has a Commencement Date during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, an Existing Vitality Plan which is cancelled and then reinstated during the Offer Period will not count as an Eligible VitalityHealth Plan;
f) “Eligible VitalityLife Plan” means a VitalityLife Plan which has:
I. an Application Date during the Offer Period;
II. a Commencement Date either during the Offer Period, or within the two months following (until 31st March 2024, inclusive);
III. Vitality Plus and a total monthly premium payable (excluding any fees for Vitality Plus) of no less than £45 (or no less than £60 where the Eligible VitalityLife Plan is a Joint VitalityLife Plan) for the duration of the Offer Period;
For the avoidance of doubt, an Existing Vitality Plan which is cancelled and then reinstated during the Offer Period will not count as an Eligible VitalityLife Plan;
g) “Existing Vitality Plan” means a VitalityLife Plan or a VitalityHealth Plan which commenced prior to the Offer Period.
h) "Member Zone" means the website found at https://members.vitality.co.uk.
i) “Offer Period” means 00.01 8th November 2023 to 23.59 on 31st January 2024 (inclusive).
j) “Principal Member” means the person responsible for paying the Premiums on the Eligible VitalityHealth Plan.
k) “Qualifying Condition” means that the Eligible Participant during the Offer Period:
I. is a registered myWaitrose member; and
II. completed the quote for an new VitalityHealth or VitalityLife Plan, as set out under clause 2, through the Waitrose offer page and has purchased their Eligible Plan over the phone with Vitality directly.
l) “Vitality” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ;
m) “VitalityHealth” and “VitalityLife” are trading names of Vitality Health Limited (registered number 05051253) and Vitality Life Limited (registered number 03319079), respectively.
n) “VitalityLife Plan” means a non-investment insurance contract underwritten by Vitality trading as VitalityLife. A “Joint VitalityLife Plan” shall refer to a VitalityLife Plan which insures two lives; and
o) “VitalityHealth Plan” means a general insurance contract for the provision of private medical insurance services sold to an individual in their personal capacity, underwritten by Vitality trading as VitalityHealth
p) “Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card” means a e-gift card for the value of £200, for use at Waitrose & Partners online or in-store via an electronic code.
- Waitrose & Partners will email those Eligible Participants who have:
I. registered as a myWaitrose member with the appropriate marketing preferences
with a link to a web page hosted by Vitality, where Eligible Participants have to fill in their details to be provided with a quote for a VitalityHealth Plan or VitalityLife Plan. Once this quote has been generated and if the plan is not purchased online, a member of the Vitality team will call Eligible Participants to complete the purchase of their VitalityHealth Plan or VitalityLife Plan over the phone.
- Where an Eligible Participant purchases an Eligible Plan, they will receive a Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card in accordance with clause 4 below, provided that Vitality has received the first three monthly premiums (or an equivalent amount if the premiums are paid at a different frequency) for the Eligible Plan.
- The Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card will be sent to Eligible Participant who comply with the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions via email no later than the end of the fourth calendar month following the Commencement Date of the Eligible Plan.
- The Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card will be automatically emailed to the Eligible Participant’s email address, as registered on the Member Zone.
- Vitality reserves the right to request that any Eligible Participant repays the full cash value of the Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card if the Eligible Participant lapses or closes their Eligible Plan within 12 months of the Commencement Date.
- Eligible Participants are limited to a maximum of one Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card per Eligible Plan. For the avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Plan is a Joint VitalityLife Plan, only the “first person covered” will be classed as an Eligible Participant, and thus be eligible to receive a Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card. For the avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Plan is a VitalityHealth Plan, only the Principal Member will be classed as an Eligible Participant, and thus be eligible to receive a Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Waitrose & Partners is not a sponsor of this Special Offer. The Waitrose & Partners E-Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions see www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/shopping-with-us/terms-and-conditions for complete terms and conditions.
- Any decisions made by Vitality over eligibility or otherwise in relation to this Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Vitality is not liable to any person in any way in relation to this Offer, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw this Offer at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour by any Eligible Participant.
- Vitality reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice or via Vitality’s website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and Eligible Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts and tribunals regarding any dispute or claim arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction any other offer by Vitality