Nokia Steel HR
Frequently asked questions
How do I buy a discounted device?
How do I earn Vitality points using my Nokia device?
How do I link my device to Vitality?
Is there a limit to the number of Vitality points I can earn each day for tracking my activity?
- You can purchase one discounted Nokia activity tracker per adult member per plan year. This in addition to one discounted Garmin or Polar device each plan year.
- The discount is only available on devices bought from the Nokia Vitality Store.
- The discount doesn’t apply to limited edition models or accessories.
- The discount doesn’t apply to any other Nokia wellness devices.
- We only award Vitality activity points for steps tracked with Nokia devices. We can’t currently award points for heart rate monitoring.
- A charge for postage and packing will apply.
- Only Vitality members are eligible for a discounted device. In no circumstances can they be sold or gifted to third parties. Please upload your device data regularly to make sure you get your Vitality points in time to earn Active Rewards.
Details correct as of March 2018. Terms and conditions apply at member.vitality.co.uk.