Garmin Kids' Activity Trackers
1 x device per child plan year
50% off a Garmin kids activity tracker
Designed especially for children, Garmin’s swim-friendly kids’ activity trackers are colourful enough for children to love wearing them and tough enough to make it through playtime. With a 1+ year battery life, there’s also no need to recharge.
There are two models to choose from - the Garmin vivofit® jr. or the Disney themed Garmin vivofit® jr. 2.
If you buy a Garmin kids activity tracker before 1 September 2018, you’ll get 50% off either device. From 1 September 2018, the discount will change to 25% off the Garmin vivofit jr. 2 or 50% off the Garmin vivofit jr.
Eligible members can buy a discounted Garmin kids activity tracker via the Member Zone at member.vitality.co.ukTo be eligible for this offer, you must have at least one child aged four or over covered on your plan.
Choose a device
Features for the vivofit jr. and vivofit jr. 2
- Swim friendly
- 1+ year battery life
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of recommended daily activity
- Colourful, kid-friendly design
- When used with a compatible mobile app on an adult's smartphone, includes task management tools and a mobile adventure trail for kids to unlock
Extra features for the vivofit jr 2.
- Minnie Mouse, Star Wars and Marvel themed bands
- Disney adventure app - unlock new adventures and stories by meeting 60 minute daily activity goals
- Customisable colour screen
- A choice of adjustable or stretchy bands
Please note: Garmin kids' devices cannot be linked to Vitality and children cannot earn Vitality points for tracking their activity.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use my discount to buy a kids' device for my friend?
No, you can only get a discount to buy a device for children covered on your plan. Just so you know, the resale of any discounted device is against the terms and conditions of this benefit.
Can my children earn Vitality points for using a Garmin kids' device?
How do I exchange or return my discounted Garmin kids' device?
I've already got a discounted Garmin or Polar device. Can I get a discounted kids' device, too?
Yes, you can buy one discounted device for each child on your plan aged four or over each plan year. Children aged four or over are eligible for a Garmin kid’s device. Children aged 16 or over are eligible for a discounted Garmin or Polar device. This is in addition to one discounted Garmin or Polar device each plan year and one discounted Nokia device each plan year for each adult member of your plan.
- Garmin kids' devices are included on all VitalityHealth and VitalityLife plans as long as you have children covered on your plan. Garmin kids' devices aren't available on VitalityInvest plans.
- 50% discount applies to eligible devices bought before 1 September 2018. From 1 September 2018, you’ll be able to get 50% off the Garmin vivofit jr. or 25% off the Garmin vivofit jr. 2.
- You can buy one discounted device for each child on your plan aged four or over each plan year. Children aged four or over are eligible for a Garmin kid’s device. Children aged 16 or over are eligible for a discounted Garmin or Polar device. This is in addition to one discounted Garmin or Polar device each plan year and one discounted Nokia device each plan year for each adult member of your plan.
- The Vitality discount is only available on eligible devices from the Garmin Vitality store.
- You can't use the Vitality discount in conjunction with any Garmin promotion or special offer.
- A charge for postage and packing will apply.
Details correct as of June 2018. Terms and conditions apply at member.vitality.co.uk.