Linking Vitality and Fitbit
Before you begin
Have you registered for Vitality Member Zone online?
- If not, you can register here and then come back to this guide
- You’ll then have your Member Zone username and password ready to link Vitality with Fitbit.
How to link Vitality and Fitbit
- Track your activity using your device and sync it to the Fitbit app.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Check your activity history to make sure the app is recording your activity and make sure bluetooth is turned on.
- Log into the Fitbit website at fitbit.com/uk/login
- Make sure that your activity has been sent from your device to the website or app.
- If your activity is already showing on the Fitbit website, visit the Vitality activity tracking page on the Member Zone, scroll down to the Fitbit section and click on the blue ‘UNLINK’ button.
- Link Fitbit to Vitality again by clicking on the blue ‘LINK’ button and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.