Linking Vitality and Garmin
Before you begin
Have you registered for Vitality Member Zone online?
- If not, you can register here and then come back to this guide
- You’ll then have your Member Zone username and password ready to link Vitality with Garmin.
How to link Vitality and Garmin
- Track your activity using your device and sync it to the Garmin Connect app
- Make sure you switch bluetooth on before syncing your device
- Log into the Garmin Connect app
- Check your activity history to make sure that the app is recording your activity
- Then log into the Garmin website at connect.garmin.com
- Make sure that your activity has been sent from the Garmin Connect app to the website
Make sure there is only one 'Vitality permission' connected to Garmin by following the steps below.
- Open the Garmin Connect app and click on ‘Profile & account’
- Choose 'Account settings'
- Choose 'Account information'
- If there is only one permission showing and your points have not updated within 48 hours, remove the 'Vitality UK permission' on the Garmin website
- Then visit the Vitality activity tracking page on the Member Zone, scroll down to the Garmin section and click on the blue ‘UNLINK’ button
- Link Garmin to Vitality again by clicking on the blue ‘LINK’ button and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process