Linking Vitality and Nokia
Learn how to link Vitality and Nokia
Before you begin
Have you registered for Vitality Member Zone online?
- If not, you can register here and then come back to this guide
- You’ll then have your Member Zone username and password ready to link Vitality with Nokia.
How to link Vitality and Nokia
- Track your activity using your device and sync it to the Nokia Health Mate app. Make sure that bluetooth is turned on when you do this
- Open the Nokia Health Mate app
- Check your activity history to make sure that the app is recording your activity
- Log into the Nokia Health website at health.nokia.com/uk/en/
- Make sure that your activity has been sent from your device to the website
- If your activity data is already showing on the Nokia Health website, visit the Vitality activity tracking page on the Member Zone, scroll down to the Nokia section and click on the blue ‘UNLINK’ button
- Link Nokia to Vitality again by clicking on the blue ‘LINK’ button and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process