Frequently asked questions
How do I benefit from the Healthy Living Discount?
When you open a VitalityInvest plan, you'll automatically get access to our Vitality Programme.
When you maintain healthy habits by doing things like tracking your activity, engaging in the programme and having regular health checks you'll earn Vitality points which help you build a Vitality status - Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum.
The higher your Vitality status, the bigger the rewards and the more you save on product charges through the Healthy Living discounts on your VitalityInvest plan.
Which plans are eligible for the Healthy Living Discount?
- VitalityInvest Junior ISA with Healthy Fee Saver
- VitalityInvest Stocks and Shares ISA with Healthy Fee Saver
- VitalityInvest Retirement Plan with Healthy Fee Saver
- VitalityInvest Junior ISA with Healthy Fee Saver and Booster
- VitalityInvest Stocks and Shares ISA with Healthy Fee Saver and Booster
- VitalityInvest Retirement Plan with Healthy Fee Saver and Booster
Who can take advantage of the Healthy Living Discount?
What is the healthy living programme?
The healthy living programme rewards you for living well. Earn Vitality points by doing health checks, tracking your daily steps and looking after yourself. By getting more points, you’ll increase your Vitality status. The higher your status, the lower the product charge you pay. So you invest in your future wealth, and your future health. It’s a win-win.
The healthy living programme includes: 75% off Champneys spa stays, 25% off Runners Need, up to 40% off a range of Garmin and Polar devices, and more.
What is a Vitality status?
The more you look after yourself, the more points you can earn. By earning points, you can move from Bronze Vitality status to Silver, then Gold and finally Platinum. To get to each stage, you’ll need:
- Bronze status – 0 Vitality points
- Silver status – 800 Vitality points
- Gold status – 1600 Vitality points
- Platinum status – 2400 Vitality points
Just doing your online Health Review and taking a Vitality Health check could earn you up to 880 points – enough to get you to Silver status.
How do I earn point to improve my Vitality status?
Here are just some of the ways you can earn Vitality points:
- Earn 100 Vitality points when you complete your Vitality Health Review
- Earn 2 Vitality points a day for 10 minutes (or more) of mindful activity, using Headspace, Buddhify, Calm or The Mindfulness App
- Earn 480 Vitalty points for taking a Vitality Healthcheck and being in the Green zone for 4 checks
- Earn 100 Vitality points for making a non-smokers declaration online
- Earn 5 Vitality points each day you walk over 10,000 steps