Can I earn Vitality points for the Jennis reward?
What workout classes can I do on the Jennis App?
What workout classes will earn me Vitality activity points on the Jennis app?
How will my Jennis points be displayed on my statement?
How do I cancel my Jennis subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription, simply follow the instructions below.
If you have an Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Check that you’re signed into the correct Google account, then tap the menu that looks like a hamburger and select ‘Subscriptions’
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and tap ‘Cancel subscription’
- Follow the instructions on screen
- If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be cancelled
- Any past subscriptions will not be refunded
- Please note that by simply uninstalling the app, this will not cancel your subscription
If you have an iOS device (iPhone or iPad):
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap ‘View Apple ID’. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID at this point
- Scroll to ‘Subscriptions’, then tap it
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you can’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple
- Use the options to manage your subscription
- You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap ‘Cancel subscription’ to cancel your subscription
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
- If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it’s already cancelled and won’t renew
- If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently cancelled the subscription, you should see the date through which you’ll have access to the subscription.