What do I get with the Jennis reward?
What plans are eligible for the Jennis reward?
Can I use the Jennis reward if I'm already a Jennis member?
Do I need to sign up with Jennis?
How do I sign up for the Jennis reward?
Log into the Member Zone and go to the Jennis reward page. Click Sign up for the reward and follow the instructions. Read our guide on how to sign up for the Jennis reward.
You should sign up via the Member Zone only and not on the Jennis website or Jennis app.
Do I need to earn Vitality points to qualify for the Jennis reward?
What workout classes can I do on the Jennis App?
What workout classes will earn me Vitality activity points on the Jennis app?
How will my Jennis points be displayed on my statement?
How do I cancel my Jennis subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription, simply follow the instructions below.
If you have an Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Check that you’re signed into the correct Google account, then tap the menu that looks like a hamburger and select ‘Subscriptions’
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and tap ‘Cancel subscription’
- Follow the instructions on screen
- If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be cancelled
- Any past subscriptions will not be refunded
- Please note that by simply uninstalling the app, this will not cancel your subscription
If you have an iOS device (iPhone or iPad):
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap ‘View Apple ID’. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID at this point
- Scroll to ‘Subscriptions’, then tap it
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you can’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple
- Use the options to manage your subscription
- You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap ‘Cancel subscription’ to cancel your subscription
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
- If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it’s already cancelled and won’t renew
- If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently cancelled the subscription, you should see the date through which you’ll have access to the subscription.