Corporate registration campaign
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Eligible Participant” means any person who:
I. is 18 years old or older;
II. is a registered Member on an active:
i. VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare Plan;
ii. VitalityHealth Business Healthcare Plan;
iii. Vitality at Work Enterprise Plan; or
iv. Vitality at Work Business Plan; and
III. has registered their details on the Member Zone;
b) “Member” means an eligible customer (as determined by Vitality Corporate Services Limited) of an active VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare Plan, VitalityHealth Business Healthcare Plan, Vitality at Work Enterprise Plan or Vitality at Work Business Plan, who resides in the United Kingdom and is eligible to receive benefits with Vitality partners for participating in the Vitality Programme. For the avoidance of doubt, an eligible customer does not include the insured dependants of a principal Member for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions;
c) “Member Zone” means the website found at https://member.vitality.co.uk/ or accessed via the Vitality app;
d) “Prize” means one of twenty (20) £200 John Lewis e-vouchers;
e) “Prize Draw Period” means the period in which Members have registered their details on the Member Zone, between 00.01 08 December 2021 and 23.59 30 April 2022 (inclusive);
f) “Vitality” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited which is registered in England and Wales with company number 05933141. The registered office address is 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ trading as VitalityHealth, VitalityInvest, VitalityLife and VitalityCar;
g) “Vitality at Work Business Plan” means a non-insurance product, granting Members access to the Vitality Programme administered by Vitality;
h) “Vitality at Work Enterprise Plan” means a non-insurance product, granting Members access to the Vitality Programme administered by Vitality;
i) “VitalityHealth Business Healthcare Plan” means the private medical insurance plan administered and arranged by Vitality for small and medium businesses with 1 to 249 employees;
j) “VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare Plan” means the private medical insurance plan administered and arranged by Vitality for businesses with 100 or more employees;
k) “Vitality Programme” means the system established in connection with Vitality’s applicable plans, which enables Members to manage, and improve-upon, their own health and wellbeing.
- In order to be eligible for the Prize, an Eligible Participant must have registered their details on the Member Zone at https://member.vitality.co.uk/ between 00.01 08 December 2021 and 23:59 30 April 2022 (inclusive). Once Members have registered their details on the Member Zone, they will be automatically entered into this prize draw.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner(s) of the Prize will be subject to John Lewis’ own terms and conditions relating to the Prize.
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected after the end of the Prize Draw Period. All winner(s) will receive their Prize via email to the current email address on their plan, within twenty (20) working days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The winner(s) can use the Prize upon receipt. Vitality will not be liable for any lost Prizes in the event that the Eligible Participant has changed their contact details and failed to notify Vitality of this change.
- When taking part in this Prize, the Eligible Participant acknowledges and consents that their name, address, email address and telephone number (“Personal Data”) will be made available to Vitality for administrative purposes. All Personal Data of the Eligible Participant will be held and used for the purposes of the prize draw by Vitality in accordance with Vitality’s privacy notice (which can be found on https://www.vitality.co.uk/privacy/ or if not, requested from Vitality).
- Eligible Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. Vitality reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any decisions made by Vitality over eligibility or otherwise in relation to this prize draw are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The surname and county of the winners will be made available on request by writing to the Marketing Department, Vitality Corporate Services Limited, 4th Floor, 70 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0XL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Vitality is not liable to any person in any way in relation to this prize draw, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these Terms and Conditions. Only one entry into the draw per Eligible Participant is permitted.
- Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the prize draw at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour by any Eligible Participant.
- Vitality reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value, in the event that the Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond Vitality’s reasonable control.
- The Prize for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Vitality reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice or via Vitality’s website.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts and tribunals with regard to any dispute or claim arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Vitality Corporate Services Limited and is registered in England and Wales with company number 05933141. The registered office address is 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ. .