Small business health insurance with up to 20% cashback
Get a quote
Get a callback
Small business health insurance, with big business benefitsBusiness is all about people. So looking after the health and wellbeing of your team makes a real difference – to you, your employees and your business.
Our small to medium business health insurance gives your employees fast access to private healthcare. If they need to stay in hospital, we'll pay the consultants’ fees in full, for any covered treatment. We're proud of being an insurer to offer this – we call it our Full Cover Promise.
And, when you and your employees get healthier, we’ll reward your employees and your business.
What does our small and medium business health insurance cover?
Online doctor appointments through our virtual GP app. Plus, up to £100 per year for private prescriptions and minor tests.
Comprehensive treatment and support following cancer diagnosis, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Up to eight sessions of face-to-face therapy and counselling.
Eligible treatment costs paid. These include consultant fees, diagnostic tests and scans if you're admitted to hospital.
Share the benefits of healthy living
When you and your team get active, we’ll reward you and them. Like a deal on Apple Watch and a weekly coffee.
Try our return on investment (ROI) calculator to see how the programme can help everyone get healthier. Helping result in higher productivity, better performance and higher job satisfaction.
Quick and easy access to online healthcare
Making a claim and booking an appointment can all be done online. We have digital tools that your team can access 24/7:
Vitality GP app
Get a GP appointment within 48 hours.
Login to Care Hub to:
- Self-refer for physiotherapy or cognitive behavioural therapy
- Request care for a new condition, and
- View treatment information like upcoming appointments.
Get healthcare benefits for your business too
Our digital tools also extend to helping you manage your group employee scheme. Our Employer Hub helps you to add joiners or remove leavers. We also provide engagement support to help you promote Vitality in your business.
Is your business thinking about moving to a hybrid way of working?
Small business health insurance FAQs
What's included in Vitality's health insurance cover for small and medium-sized businesses?
- Hospital fees
- Consultant/Specialist fees when admitted to hospital
- Cancer treatment once diagnosed, including radiotherapy, chemotherapy, oncologist fees and surgical procedures
- Out-patient treatment and minor diagnostic tests (optional)
- Vitality GP consultations
- Up to £100 for private prescriptions and diagnostic tests referred by a Vitality GP
- NHS Hospital Cash Benefit of £250 each night up to £2,000 per plan year and £125 each day up to £500 per plan year
- Up to eight face-to-face CBT or counselling sessions
- Childbirth/adoption cash benefit of £100 per child
- Oral surgery
- Pregnancy complications cover
- Private ambulance cover
- Accommodation for one parent when their insured child under 14 receives in-patient treatment
- Up to 21 days of rehabilitation treatment following a stroke or serious brain injury
- Weight loss surgery (with member contribution of 25%)
- Corrective surgeries (with member contribution of 25%).