Small business health insurance, with big employee benefits
Looking after your employees can make a real difference to your business because sick or unproductive employees can leave you covering for your team.
That’s why we offer health insurance for small businesses up to 10 people.
Your team will get fast access to private healthcare. If they needed to be admitted to a private hospital for treatment covered by their plan, we’ll pay the consultant’s fees in full. That’s our Full Cover Promise. And if your team live a healthy life, we’ll reward them for their positive lifestyle choices too. Those are just some of the reasons why we have a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto, an independent company that measures the quality of financial products.
If you're looking for private health insurance for small business owners, we also offer personal health insurance.
What does our small business health insurance cover?
We offer online doctor appointments through our Vitality GP app, as well as money for private prescriptions and minor tests.
Our insurance offers comprehensive treatment and support following diagnosis, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Sometimes we all need a little extra support. That's why we offer up to eight sessions of face-to-face therapy and counselling.
Hospital and consultant fees, diagnostic tests and scans are all covered if your employees are admitted to hospital for eligible treatments.
Reward healthy living
To access the benefits, all your team need to do is complete an online Health Review. Then they’ll start getting points, which are all added to what we call their Vitality status. If they track their activity, they’ll get even more. The higher the status, the bigger the rewards.
Easy access to care
If your employees need to claim on their cover, it’s quick and easy to get care, whenever and wherever they need it.
They can book an online doctor appointment using our Vitality GP app. And, if they need treatment like physiotherapy or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), they can refer themselves using the Care Hub.
Small business health insurance FAQs
What's included in small business health insurance at Vitality?
- Hospital fees
- Consultant/Specialist fees
- Cancer treatment, including radiotherapy, chemotherapy, oncologist fees and surgical procedures
- Out-patient treatment and diagnostic tests (optional)
- Vitality GP consultations
- Up to £100 available for private prescriptions and diagnostic tests referred by Vitality GP
- NHS Hospital Cash Benefit of £250 each night up to £2,000 per year and £125 each day up to £500 per year
- Up to eight face-to-face CBT or counselling sessions
- Childbirth/adoption cash benefit of £100 per child
- Oral surgery
- Pregnancy complications cover
- Private ambulance cover
- Parental accommodation for one parent accompanying an insured child under 14 years receiving in-patient treatment
- Up to 21 days of rehabilitation treatment following a stroke or serious brain injury
- Weight loss surgery (with member contribution of 25%)
- Corrective surgeries (with member contribution of 25%)