Data Protection Notice
Vitality values its customers trust and recognises that the safety and lawful use of everyone’s personal data is key to retaining that trust and confidence. Vitality needs to collect, store, share and use personal data about past, current and prospective customers to enable it to meet its requirements in the provision of innovative products and services.
Vitality takes compliance with privacy laws and regulation very seriously. We take appropriate measures including training our staff about our data protection obligations to protect Your personal data and Your legal rights. We have implemented effective policies and procedures and security measures to ensure We protect Your personal data.
- You can submit a request to find out about the information we hold about you.
- You can request some of your personal information to be ported (also known as “data portability”) to yourself or another company.
- You can request that we correct your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- You can request that we delete your personal information (also known as the “right to erasure” or the “right to be forgotten”).
- You can request that we stop processing your information and only store it (also known as the “right to restrict processing”).
- You can object to the processing of your personal information if we are processing under the “legitimate interest” lawful basis.
- You can object to direct marketing at any point by amending your marketing preferences in Member Zone or you can request to be added to a marketing suppression list to prevent receiving any direct marketing in the future.
- You can request that an automated decision is reviewed by a human.
- If we are relying on consent or explicit consent as our lawful basis, you can withdraw your consent for processing at any time.
- You can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about our processing of your personal information here. It’s always best if you speak to us first as we always aim to resolve the issue.
If you would like to know more about your rights, you can find out more information on the ICO’s website.
If you are a user of our website
Web Analytics & Cookies
How to contact us
Group Data Protection Officer
70 Gracechurch Street
Or email: data.protection@Vitality.co.uk
Information Commissioners Office
Information Commissioners Office,
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or
01625 545 745 (National rate)
How your information is used by the Vitality Group companies
Business or Corporate
Vitality job candidates
Vitality at Work Enterprise