A healthy workplace is a happier, more productive one
We make it easy to get access to high quality care that is fair and rewarding
When your employees get ill we make it as quick and easy as possible for them to get treatment
We guarantee that your employees have access to quality independently selected specialists
We give you ways to make your cover more affordable as your employees get healthier
We make it cheaper and easier for your employees to get healthier and reward them when they do
Why offer Business Health Insurance?
Recruitment and retention: Appeals to a wide range of employees and encourages them to engage with their health.
Productivity: Healthy organisations are 25 days a year more productive per employee than unhealthy organisations1.
Engagement: Three times as many healthy employees participate in workplace wellness programmes than sick employees1.
Sickness absence: Active employees have a 27% lower absence rate than inactive employees2.
1 Britain’s Healthiest Workplace 2017
2 NICE – National Institute for Health & Care Excellence. Accessed at: http://publications.nice.org.uk. Accessed October 2017.
As your personal wellness expert, your Vitality Coach will support your organisation’s health goals
Your Vitality Coach will:
- Through consultation create a health and wellbeing roadmap which addresses key health risks
- Set health goals in line with your organisational goals and objectives
- Support and show you how best to use all the wellness tools at your disposal
- Provide key insights through health data analysis of the employee population on a quarterly basis, reviewing the strategy against set objectives
Wellness Days are when we get an understanding of your employees’ health numbers – measuring metrics such as BMI, heart rate and blood pressure – to identify any potential issues.
You can choose from two options:
- Vitality Healthcheck Day – A qualified medical Vitality clinician comes to your premises to carry out healthchecks on your employees.
- Premium Wellness Day – Up to three clinicians will attend your office premises to conduct health screenings for your employees. Your staff will also have the option of attending an hour-long workshop delivered by the Vitality at Work team, and we produce reports for each individual and the company.
When our Wellness Days identify a specific health issue among your employees, we’ll arrange for our wellness partners to run interactive workshops – specifically targeting the area needing improvement – to take place in your premisies.
The workshops we offer are:
- Physical Activity
- Stop Smoking
- Mental Wellbeing
We’ll help you find your Champions and one of our experienced Vitality Coaches will train them and give them the practical tools to inspire those around them. We’ll also provide regular phone and email support to ensure your Champions and HR team are supported all the way.
Book an appointment with an adviserRequest a call back