Cineworld and Vue
Vue Cinema and Cineworld vouchers
Get active and get a ticket every week.
Going to the movies is a great way to cut down on unhealthy stress levels. That’s why we partner with Cineworld and Vue, two of the UK’s leading cinema chains.
Included on all Personal Healthcare and Business Healthcare plans. Available on Life plans with Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser for an additional monthly fee and VitalityInvest Retirement Plans in drawdown with Vitality Plus for an additional monthly fee.*
How to earn cinema tickets
Once you've joined Vitality, here's how to earn your Active Reward:
- Track your activity and earn 12 Vitality points per week.
- Then log in to Member Zone or the Vitality Member app the following week to generate your cinema voucher code.
- Enter your voucher code on the eligible cinema's website when booking your tickets.
- Collect your tickets at the cinema – and enjoy the film.
If you’re aged 70 years or older, or your BMI (body mass index) is 35 or over as verified when you take a Vitality Healthcheck, you'll need to earn just nine Vitality activity points each week to receive this reward.
Frequently asked questions
Can anyone on my plan use the cinema ticket benefit?
Do the cinema ticket codes have an expiry date?
How do I earn Vitality activity points?
Why do some members only need to earn nine Vitality activity points a week for this reward?
* Cineworld and Vue are included on all Personal Healthcare and Business Healthcare plans. If you have a Life plan, you’ll need to add Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser for an additional monthly fee of £3.80 plus have a minimum monthly premium of £30 for single policies and £40 for joint policies. You can add Vitality Plus to your VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown for an additional fee of £3.80 per month (changing to £4.50 a month from 23 February 2019). Vitality Plus is not available on other VitalityInvest plans.
Please note from 23 February 2019, for VitalityLife the monthly fee for Wellness Optimiser and Vitality Optimiser will increase to £4.50 per adult life and the monthly fee for Vitality Plus will increase to £6.00 per adult life. These changes are due to inflation and to reflect the evolving enhancements of the Vitality Programme.
Corporate Healthcare plans and trust schemes administered by VitalityHealth need to include Vitality Plus to be eligible for this reward.
If you have more than one adult on your plan, you each need to earn 12 Vitality activity points per week to unlock a cinema ticket for every member on your plan. Maximum of one ticket per week for each person on your plan at either a Cineworld or Vue cinema.
Cineworld: Codes are not valid for viewings at Cineworld Leicester Square or for alternative content and special showings. Upgrades for 3D and 4DX films, IMAX, Superscreen, D-Box formats and Cheltenham Screening Rooms are available for an additional cost. Upgrades can be booked online or at the cinema. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost.
Vue: Codes are not valid for Premieres, Event Cinema, alternative content and special screenings. Codes are valid for Mini Morning screenings. Upgrades for all screenings at Vue Leicester Square, 3D, Xtreme, IMAX and VIP and Recliner seats are available for an additional cost. Upgrades can be booked online or at the cinema. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost.
In absolutely no circumstances can Vitality cinema voucher codes be sold or gifted to third parties by a member.
Details correct as at February 2019. Terms and conditions apply at member.vitality.co.uk.