Cineworld and Vue
Vue Cinema and Cineworld vouchers
Get active and get a cinema ticket.
Going to the movies is a great way to cut down on unhealthy stress levels. That’s why we partner with Cineworld and Vue, two of the UK’s leading cinema chains.
If you live in Northern Ireland, you can earn cinema tickets to use at selected cinemas – please see our cinema support guide for more information.
Included on all Personal Healthcare and Business Healthcare plans excluding members with Vitality at Work. Available on Life plans with Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser for an additional monthly fee and VitalityInvest Retirement Plans in drawdown with Vitality Plus for an additional monthly fee. Cinema ticket limits apply to some plan types.*
How to earn cinema tickets
Once you've joined Vitality, here's how to earn your Active Reward:
- Track your activity and earn 12 Vitality points per week for two consecutive weeks.
- Then log in to Member Zone or the Vitality Member app on the following Monday to generate your cinema ticket code.
- Enter your ticket code on the eligible cinema's website when booking your tickets.
- Collect your tickets at the cinema – and enjoy the film.
- Each cinema ticket code can only be used once and is valid for 14 days from the Monday after your two-week activity period.
If you’re aged 70 or over or have a verified Vitality Age gap of five or more years, you’ll be able to earn three activity points for reaching 5,000 steps in a day. To earn a cinema ticket, you’ll need to earn 12 activity points a week for two consecutive weeks.
Frequently asked questions
How do I earn Vitality activity points?
Why do some members only need to take 5,000 steps a day to earn Vitality activity points for Active Rewards?
Can anyone on my plan use the cinema ticket benefit?
Do the cinema ticket codes have an expiry date?
Can I use my reward to see a film after my cinema ticket code has expired if I book it before the expiry date?
* Cineworld and Vue are included on all Personal Healthcare and Business Healthcare plans excluding members with Vitality at Work. If you have a Life plan, you’ll need to add Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser for an additional monthly fee of £4.50. You can add Vitality Plus to your VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown for an additional fee of £4.50 per month. Vitality Plus is not available on other VitalityInvest plans. If you have an eligible VitalityLife or VitalityInvest plan, the maximum number of ticket codes you can claim during a plan year is capped at a maximum of 12 for single planholders, a maximum of 24 ticket codes a year if you’re a joint planholder with no child or adult dependants on your plan, and a maximum of 36 ticket codes a year if you’re a family with one or more insured child or adult dependants on your plan. If you have an eligible VitalityLife or VitalityInvest plan and you add or remove a member during your plan year, the number of cinema ticket codes you can claim will increase or decrease on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of your plan year.
If you have children under 18 on your plan, each adult will need to earn 12 points a week for two consecutive weeks to unlock child cinema tickets. Children 18 years or over will need to earn their own points for their cinema ticket.
Corporate Healthcare plans and trust schemes administered by VitalityHealth need to include Vitality Plus to be eligible for this reward.
Cineworld: Codes are not valid for viewings at Cineworld Leicester Square or for alternative content and special showings. Upgrades for 3D and 4DX films, IMAX, Superscreen, D-Box formats and Cheltenham Screening Rooms are available for an additional cost. Upgrades can be booked online or at the cinema. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost.
Vue: Codes are not valid for Premieres, Event Cinema, alternative content and special screenings. Codes are valid for Mini Morning screenings. Upgrades for all screenings at Vue Leicester Square, 3D, Xtreme, IMAX and VIP and Recliner seats are available for an additional cost. Upgrades can be booked online or at the cinema. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost.
In absolutely no circumstances can Vitality cinema voucher codes be sold or gifted to third parties by a member.
Details correct as at October 2019. Terms and conditions apply at vitality.co.uk/member.